Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Loving Zulily Today!

Want to know why I'm loving Zulily today?  For a bunch of reasons!

The first is that they are featuring Baby Lulu - one of my absolute favorite lines for little girls.

The second are these stinkin' cute hats from 2 Crazy Chicks - all only $6.99 - and the selection is huge!

The third reason is the Clutter Free bathroom storage solutions.  There are all kinds of cheap ways to keep your bathroom neat and tidy AND there's even a hand-held shower included in that sale.

When we were putting in a new bathroom (with a toddler and twins on the way), I thought a handheld shower would come in handy - an easy way to hose down three little ones.  Well, when the Norovirus hit my house earlier this year, I was beyond grateful for the handheld shower.  I was hosing down a kid an hour with that thing and it was so much better than having them sit in a tub full of poopy water!  It also makes washing shampoo out of little heads a breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment